Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

16 January 2013

Just A Normal Day

Hi Lovelies
Well this is my first stint on blogging, Praying all goes well fingers crossed. I am a lover of good things especially clothes, bags, shoes, jewellery and other accessories too. I love looking great and I know I have my own personal style.


Its another sunday again and I felt like going all out in this pretty colour, yes I know Neon is the in-thing now and I do absolutely love it. Wore this as it was a thanksgiving sunday in my church.

Going Neon

Red Blazer                   - HM
Black Sheer Top          - Newlook
Neon Jeans                  - HM
Red Platform Shoes   - Pleasers USA
Red Necklace             - Best Imports USA
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig