Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

8 February 2013

My Booties

Hi dolls, hope your week went very well well mine did hopefully had to visit some friends at some other part of town it was actually nice though you know had lots of catching up to do.

 Each day is a treasure as you open up your eyes in the morning you awake to open all the wonderful things the day has a store for you and believe me God has wonderful things in store for you each day if you let him into your life.
I posted this booties some days ago well here it is paired it up with my lovely cerise top I got from HM and the faux leather pants too absolutely love the pants I had to buy another one in white. 

Enjoy babes.
xoxoxo 





Thats my lil diva there in the pic loll. She loves pictures too just like her mama.

Top - HM
Bag - Asos
Shoes - Forever 21
Trousers - HM
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig