Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

3 March 2013

GREEN WITH ENVY

'For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life John 3:16 '

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday too church today was awesome it was our monthly thanksgiving service and I had every reason to thank God for all His blessings and mercies towards me and my family. Last week was a bit tough but through it all I came out strong and victorious.



I drew inspiration for todays outfit from the above bible verse in the Bible hence the tag 'Green with Envy' I love the colour green cos it connotes life and how beautiful it is when one lives it to the glory of God.  Received some bad news of a friend of mine who died, I was sad cos she was dear to me and it really made me reflect on the things that are important in life and that is to do good  and be good to yourself, your family, others and to God.


Walked into thrift shop and the first thing that caught my attention was this gorgeous vintage green pleated skirt, I picked it up and held unto it and it turned out that the size was a UK12, I normally wear a size UK10 I thought to myself oh well I might as well try it on first and see, quickly went to the fitting room and voila it was my perfect size. I love pleats and also the colour oh and not forgetting the gold chain detail in front of the skirt and also slit in front and at the back too. I paired it with my blue platform shoes, bauble necklace (green too) you know to give it that sweet colour block theme. Hope you enjoy the pics.











Me and My Deltan Princess, love you loads babygirl








Jacket - H&M (Old)
Top - F&F Clothing (Old)
Vintage Skirt - Thrifted
Clutch - Newlook (Old)
Shoes - Topshop (Old)
Necklace - Newlook
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig