Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

1 June 2013

Style Icon: Kimberly of Penny Pincher Fashion

'But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children Psalm 103:17'
 


Go Esther, its your birthday, go Esther its your birthday lol just kidding my birthday is on 25th of this month and guess what my wedding anniversary is on the 6th thats double celebration am so so excited, Am so grateful for this month and hey before I forget my manners, Happy new month y'all, I pray that this month brings joy, wonderful blessings, God's great gifts and a month of answered prayers too.

God is so so so so so so good to me, my husband and my kids for that I am grateful as we are having double celebration this month. Be grateful, count your blessings and make your blessings count too.

Its the time of the month again where I feature my style icon, I havent met her physically but I can tell she is a very humble person, down to earth, loving, caring and a wonderful wife and precious mum to her kids. She is definitely a source of inspiration to me, quick to respond to emails and messages. Please visit her blog and follow her too http://www.pennypincherfashion.com/.
Her personal fashion style is phenomenal, classy, chic, she has a way of making a simple outfit look stunning especially when she adds various accesories to her outfit.. I just love her. She is a real gem and this is what she has to say for herself:


'I am married to my high school sweetheart (celebrating our 13th anniversary next month!), with 2 beautiful children (9-yr-old daughter & 5-yr-old son) and we live in upstate New York.  I have been blogging for 2 1/2 years and I've loved every minute of it.  I'm passionate about helping other women save money while staying on-trend and looking fabulous!  I have a serious obsession with stripes, tailored blazers and statement necklaces.  My favorite accessory is a bold lip + a bright smile.  I believe that humility and gratefulness go a long way and that there is always, always, always something to be thankful for.'















You will agree with me that she is a style icon.

Love her style, thanks Kimberly and thank you to your loving husband who is also your photographer for the beautiful pictures.

xoxo


Esther
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. So honored that you chose to feature me here - thank you!! xoxo

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you are welcome, and thank you too for the priviledge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great feature & post, Kimberley has a great sense of style.

    Stay Stylish,
    TL. Xx

    Twynkle Loves
    http://www.twynkleloves.com
    Instagram
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig