Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

23 June 2014

LBD

'Be ye strong therefore,  and let not your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded 2 Chronicles 15:7'






Hello everyone, hope you are doing great and welcome to a new week, hope you had a lovely weekend.




This week is a week of thanksgiving to our Almighty God, I would be a year older this week, I am really grateful to Him who created me and gave me a new song to sing, can't wait excited much. Let the pouring of gifts begin hehehehehe

Seville's first tooth came through last week and Sienna couldn't hide her excitement she kept saying 'Mummy look Seville's got tooth now he can eat M&M lol am like emmmm nope I don't think so not yet anyway lol. Heard a lot of times that boys develop slower than girls well my Deltan Prince is an exception hehehe.


Little Black Dress is a must have in every womans wardrobe, its ver classy, personal and sophisticated dress, I paired mine with a neon yellow lace clutch from River Island and oh yes the dress is from F&F clothings made by Tescos. Lovely prom scuba dress which I got from sales for £8, cheap yea I know. Its not who you wear but how you wear it. Doubled the look with my black lace pointed shoes from Asos, classy right. Took my box braids out for my hair to breath once again, my natural hair is growing am so happy about it, it looks healthy. 

Enjoy the pics dearies.







Dress: F&F// Clutch: River Island// Shoes: Asos//
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Darling moi on her natural hair! Me likey!
    Black scuba dress fro £8? Super score!
    You look lovely. Jadore your clutch (my love for bright colors tho. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress.......... I want. Very lovely.

    damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress girl and loving your natural hair look.

    www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pop of Neon sure is working
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig