Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

17 August 2014

Casual Sunday


 'The light of wicked shall be put out, and the spark of his fire shall not shine Job 18:5'




Hi everyone, hope your weekend was great, I had a great one too, spending quality time with my family is awesome couldnt ask for anything else. God is so so ood to us and we are really grateful to Him, for the gift of life, the miracle of sleeping and waking up I don't take for granted cos I know there are loads of prople who wished to see today but couldnt its not becos I am better than them or more prayerful its all becos of God's wonderful grace upon us.

 The weather is getting a bit chilly now, pls, pls summer don't leave yet, I still love you and wanna rock my shorts lol.

Went a lil bit casual today with my white ripped skinny jeans I got from Zara and yes it was on sale hahaha, I have had this orange shirt from Dorothy Perkins, I love the vibrant colour and the fact that its a 3 quater shirt, I seem to love rolling up the sleeves of anything I wear now from jackets to tops and shirts lol, husby would say why not leave the sleeve the way it is lol.


















Top: Dorothyperkins// Jeans: Zara// Shoes: Zara// Bag: Newlook// Sunnies: HM// Earrings: Newlook//

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig