Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

16 August 2014

Double Spots

'The works of His hands are verity and judgement; all His commandments are sure Psalm 111:7'





Hey everyone how are you all doing?  It seems ages since my last post, missed blogging its that that I have been so busy with my family and business too, yes to those of us who don't know this I am a personal shopper, whoever needs my service pays for it and shipping too and I do ship worldwide not just Nigeria, even though majority of my clients are Nigerians. I know how to look for key pieces that would fit into your closet and also dig out good to bargains for you too, so if you are interested pls email me at egbudje@gmail.com or bb pi 7C565747.  Thanks a lot.



I am going to make this post a quick one, cos duty calls but I have missed you guys, please don't forget to leave your comments I really appreciate it.


I just love polkadots even though I dont have loads of outfits with them, for the skirt which I wore soe weeks backs with a stripe blouse, but this time I decided to try something else you know experiment a bit hahahha. Polkadots on polkadot eent for the redntop to create sort of a constrast to the big black polkadot skirt, and this my lovely red satin platform pumps from Pleasers USA, and oh yes am really feeling more comfortable and confident with my naturalist hair now lol.




Thanks for reading my beautiful people.
SHARE:

1 comment

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig