Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

3 August 2014

Mustard Seed


"And Jesus said unto them, because of your unbelief: I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘move from here to there’ and it will move; Nothing will be impossible for you Matthew 17:20"







Hey everyone,  how are you doing? Hope you had a spelndid weekend, mine was ok, spent the weekend shopping for customers and also some school items for Sienna come September she would be starting Reception class and she is pretty excited about it, she keeps asking me 'mummy when is September? Its taking forever,  I have been waiting for ages' hahahaha She loves school though, I pray it stays that way.



"What does it mean to have mustard seed faith?"


Faith is so vital to the Christian life that Scripture tells us without it, it is impossible to please God and yet faith is such a powerful gift from God that with just a tiny measure of it, the size of a mustard seed, Christ told His disciples they could move mountains. So, what does it mean to have “mustard seed faith”? By using the uncommonly small mustard seed as an example, Jesus is speaking figuratively about the incalculable power of God when unleashed in the lives of those with true faith. We know that this statement about moving mountains and uprooting trees by faith is not to be taken literally. No one can do such things, no matter how great their faith. The key to understanding the passages is the nature of faith, which is a gift from God. The power of faith reflects the omnipotent nature of the God who bestows faith on His own. The mustard seed is one of the tiniest seeds found in the Middle East, so the conclusion is that the amount of faith needed to do great things is very small indeed. So, too, does the tiniest bit of faith, when it is true faith from God, grow to immense proportions in the lives of believers and spreading out to influence all they come into contact with.


I picked this Zara wide legs trousers last minute especially when I saw it in my closet, I remembered I had only worn it once and I said to myelf I gotta wear it again, I shouldnt allow it go to waste at all and with my blue lace top from Dorothy Perkins I was good to go, for quite a while I have been looking for a lace top especially something I could wear however I want and it fits perfectly for that purpose. Hope you enjoy the pics.










Top: Dorothyperkins// Trousers: Zara// Shoes: Zara// Clutch: Zara//
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the colours in this outfit , the purse is so cute. Great pictures dear

    StyleandBeautyLounge

    ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pants and the color combo! You look fantastic

    ReplyDelete

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig