Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

1 September 2014

Hers 'n' Hers

'Speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing all meekness unto all men Titus 3:2'



Hey guys, how are you all doing?  Happy new month to y'all. Hope you had a great weekend, I had a bit of time to shop for Sienna's school items cos she ould be starting Reception in a couple of day, she said she is excited and cant wait lol. She keeps saying she is a big girl now, well she is a bit right there she is growing so fast.

Am gonna make this a quick post, we decided to wear same outfit on this post, sometimes without knowing it me and Sienna virtually got clothes of the same colour and when I put my outfit together, I just remember that she has same colour of top or trousers too and I say tomyself why not wear it same day when we go out and when I put both outfits together she has a big smile on her face lol. Both our tops I got from HM but our trousers is  from different shops.

I hope you enjoy this pics and pls dont forget to leave comments. Thanks so much for reading.







Sienna's Outfit: All HM

Top: HM// Trousers: River Island// Shoes: Asos// Bag: Primark (Thrifted)//
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. whoop! whoop! look at my little fashionista , i love her and her cute outfit... I do like the green pants dear, your shades are dope !. Lovely , you both look great.

    StyleandBeautyLounge

    ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sienna is a star. Both of you look great.
    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!
    I really like this!
    How about following each other? Let me know & I follow right back!

    Kiss,
    PERONALBLOG|G+|BLOGLOVIN’|FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig