Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

26 October 2014

Yellow Hues

'And that ye study to be quiet, and to do yohr own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you 1Thessalonians 4:11'






Hi everyone,  hope you are doing great? Sorry its been a while, really quite busy, I do miss blogging, any free time I get, I try to put my outfit post together.  And please bear with me I know I haven't been updating other sections of my blog post would do so oon, thank God this year is almost over trust me I am looking forward to 2015 already.

Before I started blogging I read lots of fashion blogs and I loved what I saw, I told myself I could do it too since I love fashion, I love shopping and above all I love looking good. I always knew I would be in the fashion business right from my childhood days, my dad got us our own tailor and even though I was little then I could describe how and what style I wsnted her to make for me. Blogging  has made it easier for me to express my passion. When I started blogging to be quite honest I just wanted to do me to be me, to do what makes me happy, to express myself through my outfits, and also to inspire a few too. I would love much more for example earning money thru it which in some way I am cos I do get some clints who go thru my blog and contact me to help them get some items which they saw and loved. Blogging for me is on part time basis for now because of my other commitments and I really appreciate you guys for your understanding. 

I enjoy reading your lovely comments and also thanks for taking out time to stop by my blog, I do appreciate you guys a lot. Thanks.

Its official I love short skirts, not mini or micro mini just short,  I am pushing midi skirt to a corner lol, I was shopping for a client on Asos and I came across this pale yellow mesh skirt it was love at first site, I just added it to my saved items told myself I would come back to it later which I did and I ordered it, when it finally arrived I loved it even more immediately I knew what and what I would wear with it, I opted for an all black ensemble to keep the outfit chic and simple. You can tell I had fun taking photos lol. Mwuahhhh to my Deltan King he takes fabulous photos,  my personal photographer of life lol. Hope you enjoy the pics.  











Top: Forever21// Jacket: Thrifted// Skirt: Asos// Boots: Stylistpick// Bag: Asos//  


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The skirt is so cute but i'm drooling over those knee length boots . i am also looking forward to 2015 and hope it comes with loads of goodies.

    Kisses from www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooop! love the tutu!

    http://www.amillionpinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl you look smashing. Nice combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretttttty!!!
    Feel free to check out my blog when u can

    ReplyDelete

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig