Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

30 November 2014

Red Appeal

'He went in therefore, and shut the door upon them twain, and prayed unto the Lord. 2Kings 4:33'



Hi everyone how are you all doing? Not blogged for some weeks now, so sorry about that but trust me I had good reasos. First off Sienna and Sachi came down with fever so did my Deltan King and I,  the only person left out was Seville. I had to nurse everyone back to health including myself.  During this time I had an eye operation done, I had cataract in both eyes don't ask me how I got it, I have no idea myself, it was so funny when I got there I was the only young person others were in their 60s and 70s. I had the one in my right eye removed in 2013 and just had the one in the right eye removed too, thank God I can see clearly now but they did mention I would need glasses especially for reading, would be going to see the opticians soon fingers crossed.

Got this high neck top for £1 yes you got it right, thrifting baby lol, the pants I got from Asos I think for £15. Pink and Red or Red and Pink is a lovely colour combination, I have always loved pink right from when I was little, Sienna likes pink too come to think of it Sachi's favourite colour is red hahahaha.

Hope you enjoy the pics. Love you guys for stopping by.








Top: Thrifted// Trousers: Asos// Shoes: Debenhams//

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful color combination and lovely blog too.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl. You look good as always

    ReplyDelete

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig