Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

11 January 2015

Mini Me

'For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death Romans  8:2'









Happy Sunday to you guys, hope you are good. This is what Sienna and I wore to church, we wanted something both casual and chic and this River Island Cacoon Maxi Cardigan worked its magic, not forgetting  our high neck top a staple piece for this winter to keep us warm. 

Finally had my hair in cornrows lol, I do it myself sometimes during  the week to protect my hair a bit, this time I had to go to a salon to be done professionally.  Hope you like my  new hairstyle

Hope you enjoy the pics and do have  a wonderful week ahead.





Top: Forever21// Cardigan: River Island// Trousers: Asos// Shoes: Pleasers USA 







Sienna's  outfit: River island
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Slayage!
    Absolutely love this look!
    You both look great!
    Now u making me crave for a mini me soooo bad!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a cute daughter!
    i'm following you, kindly follow back
    www.dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig