Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

15 February 2015

Black Is The New Black

'No man will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you or forsake you Joshua 1:5'




Happy Sunday everyone, hope your day is going great. Thank God for the Weekend and hoping our week would be wonderful too.

A quick update on how I got this beautiful coat. Some weeks ago I got a mail from Stylistpick  telling me they read my blog  and saw how I styled a boots I bought from them, I was quite delighted  cos to be honest I really didn't  expect they would read my blog and they told me to pick any item of my choice mail them the link of what I wanted with my postal address, how awesome is that  lol. Trust me I went into their site searched through and through and settled for this beautiful coat. I kept thinking king hmmm  what would I style it with I eventually went for this beautiful open toes boots from JustFab  so slick and beautiful. And yes the  story won't be complete without this wonderful steal from Kurt  Gie er ' clutch which was £89 I got it for £12. I know what can I say I am a Personal Shopper and I know how to sniff a bargain.

I just want to use this medium to say a big thank you to Stylistpick, God bless you and I pray for more  to come hehehehe.

To my beautiful  readers please keep doing good what yo do best and in no time someone somewhere would appreciate your good works. Love you all. Have a lovely week and oh do enjoy the pictures.








Coat: Stylistpick// Shoes: JustFab// Clutch: Kurt Gieger// Sunnies: Quay//
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm in love with those shoes😍
    www.ifysmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fierce!! You are giving us "VOGUE" 1000%! :-)
    www.ksisoooofly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww your sweet words gives me life, thanks darl

      Delete

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig