Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

26 February 2015

Double Lines

'Instead of your shame you will receive a double portion and instead of disgrace you will rejoice in your inheritance. And  so you will  inherit a double portion in  your land, and everlasting joy will be yours Isaiah 61:7'





Hey hi everyone,  how are you all doing, you noticed anything different about the blog? Yes I decided to make few changes  and I must  admit  I  love it, hope you do too.

This is just a quick post of what I wore last week Sunday, falling in love with Tulle skirts as the days goes by, it's fun, girly  and chic too. Am not really a fan of midi skirts but for this tulle it's an exception. My red bow shoes came out to  play once again. Thanks JustFab.

Please do let me know what you think and yes I would try to update my blog as often as I can. Thanks for stopping by.









Blazer: F&f// Top: Primark// Bag: Primark// Shoes: JustFab 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love this look...it's very Chanel and I love your sunglasses.
    The blog looks amazing. :-)
    -KÉSIENA

    www.ksisoooofly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much darling, I am blushing right now lol

      Delete
  2. Beautiful outfit!!
    Love it...
    New post : http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/02/black-bold-and-belted.html

    ReplyDelete

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig