Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

24 May 2015

Me, Myself and I

'He brought me up from the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock Psalm 40:2'





Hi everyone, how are you all doing? Hope great, missed you guys so sorry been quiet for a while, not really been easy but I thank God for everything. Been so busy with family and business and seriously each time I want to do a blog post something comes up.

This is just a quick post of what I wore out with a friend and a sister who came from Nigeria on flying visit lol, went out without the kids of cos at least I had some free time to myself felt weird though as if I was walking round empty-handed, what kids do to you lol.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

God bless you.

Xxxxxx






Top: Newlook // Jacket: Next// Jeggings: Primark // Shoes: Zara// Bag: Zara

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig